RBT Entry Package
- 2023 RBT 40 Hour Course
- 300+ Practice Questions
- Access to Weekly Seminars
- An 8-Hour (In-Person) Class
RBT Complete Package
- RBT Entry Package +
- 6 Months of In Person Classes
- Level II Background Check
- Diploma Translation
- Competency Assessment
- Study Guide Book
- Mock Exam Book
- Payment Plan Available Call us at (305) 646-1603
Showing 1–16 of 22 results
In order for you to obtain the RBT credential through the BACB® you must complete the following steps:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a background check to be completed within 180 days of the RBT application
- Complete the 40-hour RBT training course (this course)
- Must be completed within 180 days of the registration date
- You will receive a certificate at the end of this course
- Locate a BCBA to complete the RBT competency assessment.
- This person will also be the Responsible Certificant
- Apply (and pay the application fee) for the RBT Application.
- Sign up (and pay the exam fee), complete, and pass the RBT exam
We have affiliations with several agencies in South Florida. We will connect you with these agencies and help you land an interview. While english is not required it is strongly suggested for a better opportunity.
This is a 40-hour training program that covers the RBT Task List 2nd edition an overview of BCBA, BCaBA and RBT roles.
All course components, including passing the final competency exam, are required to be completed within 180 days. This is a requirement set by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. If any components are not completed successfully within this time frame, a certificate will not be issued. To complete the training, you must repurchase the course and restart from the beginning, as the BACB requires that the training be completed within 180 days. Students will not be allowed to complete only the work they failed to complete the first time they took the course.